The official release of the Autumn 2023 Your Voice in Kirklees Newsletter is today and we hope everybody enjoys reading this edition!
Your Voice in Kirklees (YVIK) creates quarterly newsletters created by volunteers from Kirklees branches of Richmond Fellowship, S2R, WomenCentre, Clear, hoot creative arts, Touchstone and Carers Count. New contributors are always welcome, we meet Wednesday's via Zoom at 12.30pm, please email Karl.Jackson-Lander@richmondfellowship.org.uk if you'd like to join for the first meeting of the Winter edition which starts on the 25th October!
Please find below details on the ways people can read/download this newsletter. There's 2 different versions, a standard version (45MB~) and a high quality print version (92MB~) both downloadable from the YVIK Google Drive link below.
- Standard Version of YVIK Autumn Newsletter (45MB~) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yzmVWzOZfWDHIGLycfvszVwxHdrN62ZQ/view
- High Quality Version of YVIK Autumn Newsletter (92MB~ For print use) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zwVBmgTuLeE1BsjLqprm924E4Ke0dTrC/view
- All of our newsletters are available on the new Richmond Fellowship Kirklees Employment Service website's official newsletter webpage - https://rfkirkleesemployment.org.uk/your-voice-in-kirklees-newsletter/
- Access through the YVIK social media - If you want to keep in touch with the newsletter group or potentially join/contribute for the Winter edition.
- Directly on Canva by clicking the link or scanning the QR code attached below - http://bit.ly/46INcEB
If you would like to contribute towards the Winter edition please reach out to Karl.Jackson-Lander@richmondfellowship.org.uk
The deadline for Winter edition submissions is 5th December 2023 (everyone welcome). Thank you to everyone who contributed for the Autumn Edition!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/yourvoiceinkirklees
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/yourvoiceinkirklees/
The latest news from hoot